Thursday, July 5, 2012

Getting Started


What makes a good meal? Does it need to consist of the same qualities that define a great work of art: color, composition, creativity? Or does it just need to taste good?

I am a huge fan of food but it’s always been a habit of mine to just cram anything that looks or smells good into my mouth. But now that I’m over weight and poor I need to be more responsible with what I choose to eat, without compromising too much on taste and quality. It is my intention to find some great places to eat with reasonable costs and also learn to cook meals at a restaurant standard. Hopefully this will help others on a budget still be able to enjoy good food and good times! Anthony Bourdain wrote "That without experimentation, a willingness to ask questions and try new things, we shall surely become static, repetitive, moribund." Its time to make a move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment